Having about a billion messages to look through I only just found my tags from ~EternalBeautyTrueArt
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in the post, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this"
You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
7. Don't read the rules. Nobody ever reads the rules.
8. Post the (tagged) journal...on this journal xD
1. If you were a member of the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?
Freak out. (It's hardly your average morning?!)
Recover. (Put on Beyonce's 'If I were a boy')
Then change my name to Callum and dance through the streets of London with a ukulele (I could hardly go to school like that...to my ALL GIRLS SCHOOL.) Actually what would I wear? I could hardly go out into the world in a dress. Perhaps I would stay at home. Yes, that seems a good idea.
2. If you met Draco Malfoy in a dark alley what would you do?
1)Whip out my wand and have an awesome duel (and if I loose run away screaming "MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS") before comparing Patronus(es? Patronae?)
2)Ask for the plural form of Patronus.3. Are you pedantic when it comes to grammar?
Yes, quite. (Though my friends are much worse *looks at ~iinternaut
4. Favourite Doctor and Doctor's companion
Ten and Donna. (That is probably the best BRotp to have ever existed - have you seen the episode where they are in Agatha Cristie's time period?!)
5. If you were a Pokémon what would you be?
Mew - I could be a pink, flying, invisible cat who could cause mayhem and then transform into other pokemon. Does life get any better?
6. Have you read any books by John Green? If yes, which was your favourite?
The Fault in Our Stars, though I am currently enjoying Will Grayson, Will Grayson :3
7. Favourite Studio Ghibli movie?
I haven't seen many but I love Spirited Away <3 *waits patiently for a badass sequel*
8. Do you hear the people sing, singing the songs of angry men?
IT IS THE MUSIC OF THE PEOPLE, WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN! 9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Goodness, I have no idea :S I love London and how busy it is (great place to people-watch) but I would like to spend at least a few months in Nashville, New York, Paris and Venice to see how life would differ 10. ARE YOU A ZOMBIE?
WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT QUESTION YOU KNOW THEY FREAK ME OUT THAT'S IT I'M TAKING EVERYONE TO MY SAFETY BUNKER AND YOU'RE NOT INVITED.
My Questions *gasp*:
- What is your preferred art medium? (pencil, graphics etc)
- Are you a Pokemon fan? If so, what is your favourite game and region?
- Favourite Sherlock episode/Doctor Who episode?
- Favourite books series? Any recommendations?
- How did you start drawing? (Family member who is an artist, decided to copy your favourite artist, doodled on your maths homework in year 3 etc)
- If you could meet any fictional character, from any TV, manga, anime or book, who would you meet and why and what would you do?
- What is something you want to do in your lifetime? (Like a bucket list idea - backpack across Australia, win a nobel prize, etc)
- What would your dream home be like? Where would you want it to be?
- The Doctor and the Tardis arrive on your doorstep, asking for your help, what do you do? (Can be any doctor or pairing e.g Ten turns up alone or Eleven arrives with Rose (IDK))
- You are transported into the last fictional world you read/saw (e.g The Hunger Games or Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire) Where are you?